Do private investigators charge by the hour?
- Yes, most private investigators charge a set amount per hour.
What does a private investigator in Tucson cost?
- The hourly rate for private investigators in Tucson and nationally vary greatly. You can expect to pay somewhere in the range of $50 to $150 an hour. Some services that private investigators provide are done on a flat rate rather than an hourly rate.
Are consultations free?
- Yes, we provide a free and confidential consultation.
If my case requires record checks in another state, will you be able to provide them?
- Yes, in most cases we can retrieve records online or by phone from other state courts. There may be additional charges depending on the state.
Where do I find out about private investigator jobs in Tucson?
- There are many online resources but you may also want to call private investigation agencies in Tucson to find out about hiring and salary.
How do I become a private investigator?
- The requirements for a private investigator license in Arizona can be found at Arizona Department of Public Safety https://www.azdps.gov/licensing/pi
Does Blackhorse Investigations do process serving of court papers?
- No, while we do not offer process serving, we do provide locating services and work with other partners that do provide process serving. We can provide you with a referral to one of our partners.
Do you need a license to conduct private investigations in Arizona?
- Yes, you do need to be licensed by the state of Arizona in order to conduct private investigations. If you meet the requirements, you can apply with AZDPS for a license. https://www.azdps.gov/licensing/pi