Do private investigators charge by the hour?
- Yes, most private investigators charge a set amount per hour.
What does a private investigator in Tucson cost?
- The hourly rate for private investigators in Tucson and nationally vary greatly. You can expect to pay somewhere in the range of $50 to $150 an hour. Some services that private investigators provide are done on a flat rate rather than an hourly rate.
Are consultations free?
- Yes, we provide a free and confidential consultation.
If my case requires record checks in another state, will you be able to provide them?
- Yes, in most cases we can retrieve records online or by phone from other state courts. There may be additional charges depending on the state.
Where do I find out about private investigator jobs in Tucson?
- There are many online resources but you may also want to call private investigation agencies in Tucson to find out about hiring and salary.
How do I become a private investigator?
- The requirements for a private investigator license in Arizona can be found at Arizona Department of Public Safety https://www.azdps.gov/licensing/pi
Does Blackhorse Investigations do process serving of court papers?
- No, while we do not offer process serving, we do provide locating services and work with other partners that do provide process serving. We can provide you with a referral to one of our partners.
Do you need a license to conduct private investigations in Arizona?
- Yes, you do need to be licensed by the state of Arizona in order to conduct private investigations. If you meet the requirements, you can apply with AZDPS for a license. https://www.azdps.gov/licensing/pi
Is a retainer required to hire a Blackhorse Investigator?
Not always. Some services that Blackhorse Investigations provides do not require a retainer. Requests for services such as a locate do not require a retainer. Investigations that are ongoing and lengthy will require a retainer.
How does Blackhorse Investigations accept payments?
Payments are usually processed by invoice and paid with a credit card or bank account. In certain situations if the client requests, we will meet with the client and accept cash. A receipt for payment will be given via email.
Can I attempt to locate someone that has a restraining order against me?
No, you cannot attempt to contact anyone that is listed on an active restraining order against you. Blackhorse Investigations conducts routine checks through the court to ensure we are not releasing locate information to someone that has an active restraining order.